·
Premium Member
3,035 Posts
I'd rock the hell outta the wagon.

·
Registered
25 Posts
WOW!!! Those are damn sweet pics...

I'm planning for the lightning blue colour evoX bcos in S'pore we don't have the blue colour which you guys have in the US. The blue col rocks! But seeing the red col in the photoshop, i'm just drooling....

·
Administrator
24,218 Posts
Wow, nice chops.

I like elements of all of them, but overall I like #2 the best.

I'm definitely going to work on the cosmetics of my X and make it truly beautiful.

(ps - moved to evo x general. Evo X news is for posting actual news stories for the X)

·
video slacker
1,074 Posts
+1 for the wagon.

In reality, I think the Wagon would get a lot of play. There really aren't any attractive wagons on lots. The 6 was a major crapper, you have the Kia Rio5 which most people scare from since it holds the Kia name you have Subaru wagons which aren't all that great looking and the VW's that are nice looking but have bad reps.

I would love to see this Photoshop come to life!

·
100th member!
10 Posts
That wagon is hotness! I know I'll be modding mine in terms of looks and engine. I do fear the amount of money it's gonna cost though. This is gonna be a bad habit methinks....

·
Resident Narcoleptic
1,696 Posts
that third photoshop.. is just.. so perfect. like if I had an Evo X that is exactly what I would want it to look like.

·
Resident Narcoleptic
1,696 Posts
third one is my wallpaper on this laptop (volvo c30 on my primary laptop though :) )

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.