Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i took my evo x in for the recall on the ecm and they reflashed it. i try to read from ecu with ecuflash and it gives me the unknown rom error i know i am missing the definition files for it so i went on goldenevo and did romcheck and gave me the rom ID 55570010 i tried searching for a definition file but nothing so far i dont know how to create my own definition with the wizard so i was hoping some one here on the forums might have the definition files or atleast tell me how to create one. thanks in advance would really apreciate the help

·
aka 1990ggsxnj
933 Posts
I would personally just email Golden. He may have it already and if he doesn't he would certainly be the one to help.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
130 Posts
Are you still looking for the definition? A buddy of mine just got his car flashed the other day and we had to build a new one.

·
[Administrator]
3,246 Posts
I'm curious to see what they changed in the reflash. If anyone wants to send me their updated stock ROM, my email is forum name at gmail dot com.

·
aka 1990ggsxnj
933 Posts
I'm curious to see what they changed in the reflash. If anyone wants to send me their updated stock ROM, my email is forum name at gmail dot com.
Yea, I totally chickened out - sorry dude. Hopefully, now that there may be more people who took the re-flash, you'll get it.

·
Registered
130 Posts
It's been sent. 55570005 was replaced with 55570010. Mode 23 moved and I'm told it now has a flash counter. :/ I guess we will have to find it.

·
[Administrator]
3,246 Posts
Thanks I have it now. I'll take a gander after this holiday weekend.

·
[Administrator]
3,246 Posts
Thanks I have it now. I'll take a gander after this holiday weekend.
If anyone has the updated 5268 ROM, I'll take that also.

·
Registered
63 Posts
55570010 definition

I'm looking for this file as well - can anyone share?

here you go. I made it with reference to 55570006 etc.;)

Warning: It is not confirmed, please use at your own risk.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts