Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Its kind of a dopey vid. If you look closely, you'll notice one of the swollen guys actually crapped his pants while carrying the car :-D
I wonder if what the hell they're saying......maybe they are introducing the New Roadside Assistance Program, where they have replaced the tow service for 4 BIg Strong Men In Tights....two if you have a flat tire!!!:-D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Please, careful with the frenchie comments, there are some french people on this forum including me.

The big guy was Hugo Girard, former world's strongest man. He's pretty well known here.

The presentation was crap. Really I felt bad just looking at it. For a car with such a big racing heritage, this was cheesy. I don't know who is in charge of this, but he/she shoud be fired.

The person in charge of pricing should be fired too. Mitsu had the chance to intuduce the Evo at fair market value and droped the ball. Subaru can't really sell the STi at fair market value because of all the leases and cars still on dealers' lot. If they'd sell 08 STi for 40k$ they would just destroy the value of their leases.

Mistu had the chance to do things right in Canada and prefered to fuck us up with inflated prices not reflecting the can$. This is sad. I called my dealer yesterday and told him to forget about me. I had no deposit, but was first in line at this dealership to buy one. They were sorry to hear about the MSRP and assured me they heard the price would be lower from the Mitsu rep. Whatever.

I put my LegacyGt for sale today and I'm buying a 335 as soon as I get rid of my Subie.

So long.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Darth g-f, Can't help but totally agree with you - I am seriously considering the Subie, am liking a lot the 335i, (the xi is amazing, test drove one a few days ago) -and will get my deposit back from Platinum Mitsubishi here in Calgary (essentially gave them a $1,000 loan for a year... damn).

Cheers,

·
Registered
69 Posts
I had a feeling this was going to happen, so I just bailed and picked up an Audi TT.... At least it's comfy!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.