Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
^^^^

Ahhh, do you know how to install extensions to your web browser? For firefox I use download helper. After downloading it, it is then saved as a .FLV file which can be played with FLVplayer.

·
Registered
95 Posts
interesting...

and makes me want a MT more, now that its confirmed that the sst is to be replaced instead of serviced

·
Registered
565 Posts
interesting...

and makes me want a MT more, now that its confirmed that the sst is to be replaced instead of serviced
Hey give it 1 to 2 years eventually they'll be able to do SOME of the work...

I took notes not taking any chances I'll know this car better then they will lol (has already happened with the Sentra LOL)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey give it 1 to 2 years eventually they'll be able to do SOME of the work...

I took notes not taking any chances I'll know this car better then they will lol (has already happened with the Sentra LOL)
maybe...but the MT will be simpler / cheaper right off the bat

·
Administrator
24,209 Posts
interesting...

I hear that. Even the TCU itself is built into the unit! And if so much as a sensor goes bad...guess what? New trans. I guess that's good if you're under warranty.

However, they did say that in about 2 years, they might be able to service them.

Speaking of non serviceable parts, the center(?) diff isn't serviceable. :mad:

Also, I had to watch it about 4 times to get it, but it's really ingenious to see how they did without a dedicated reverse gear in the 5MT. And I've gotta say...the W65MA looks hella beefy.
:hititsign:

Those 4 bolt mains look hella sexy too.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
I hear that. Even the TCU itself is built into the unit! And if so much as a sensor goes bad...guess what? New trans. I guess that's good if you're under warranty.

However, they did say that in about 2 years, they might be able to service them.

Speaking of non serviceable parts, the center(?) diff isn't serviceable. :mad:

Also, I had to watch it about 4 times to get it, but it's really ingenious to see how they did without a dedicated reverse gear in the 5MT. And I've gotta say...the W65MA looks hella beefy.
:hititsign:

Those 4 bolt mains look hella sexy too.
Damn man, MR seems like it will have tons of problems, but it is expected with more technology...

·
Registered
652 Posts
1 - 20 of 77 Posts