Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone run a gtx3576r turbo with a tune theyd be willing to share i got someone who will install it for cheap just need the tune for it

·
Registered
267 Posts
You would really want to get a tune specifically for your car.

I would look up Chet on here. He can E-tune the car.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Yeah, tunes are the intellectual property of the tuner. Legality and ethics aside, unless someone with the same ECU/ROM and exact same mods as you provides a tune, it's not going to be of much use to you. Even then, these cars run better with an individualized tune. That's why a Tactrix cable and a pro tune are heavily favored over an Accessport canned tune.

If you're self-tuning, there are plenty of people here who will give you pointers and look at your maps but if you're completely out of your depth, look up the pro tuners. Like ugakirk mentioned, most of them will do an e-tune. You get a laptop, tactrix cable, and install a wideband O2 and they connect into your laptop and do the tuning remotely.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You would really want to get a tune specifically for your car.

I would look up Chet on here. He can E-tune the car.
Thx man ill hit him up then
Yeah, tunes are the intellectual property of the tuner. Legality and ethics aside, unless someone with the same ECU/ROM and exact same mods as you provides a tune, it's not going to be of much use to you. Even then, these cars run better with an individualized tune. That's why a Tactrix cable and a pro tune are heavily favored over an Accessport canned tune.

If you're self-tuning, there are plenty of people here who will give you pointers and look at your maps but if you're completely out of your depth, look up the pro tuners. Like ugakirk mentioned, most of them will do an e-tune. You get a laptop, tactrix cable, and install a wideband O2 and they connect into your laptop and do the tuning remotely.
Thx man this is the first car ive done anything to so all the input is super nice

·
Registered
267 Posts

He's on here and does alot of X's

1 - 5 of 5 Posts