Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
It's not my recommendation but if you are looking for more performance rather than its looks, it is worth reading this paper(I couldn't find English version, please translate it). Shapes of some products are nice looking but not effective.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah just looking for a good look I don’t drive fast in it or race :) I brought one today thanks heaps for your help

·
Registered
101 Posts
Yeah just looking for a good look I don’t drive fast in it or race :) I brought one today thanks heaps for your help
You bought a Rexpeed? I think it looks nice.:cool:
One piece of advice. One of my friends attached a voltex generator to the roof with double-sided tape, but it peeled off and fly away while running! If possible, I recommend screwing it.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Do NOT screw holes in the roof of your Evo. Clean the surface really well of all wax/dirt and use GENUINE 3M automotive double sided tape. If it comes with tape that has just the "3" or just the "M" with one or the other conveniently cropped/cut off, it'd not the real deal.

·
Registered
19 Posts
+1

I have the Rexspeed CF on my Rally Red GSR. No need for screws. You can re-shape it a bit if needed by putting painters tape on top of the VG after applying it, or putting a small (2 - 3 lb dumbell on top of either side) for 24 hours

·
Registered
115 Posts
i dont trust the double sided sticky tape that they come with. i ended up buying a new 3M roll thats thicker/wider for more surface area and better adhesion.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts