Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
24,209 Posts
YES! A full second faster than the STi! That's obviously because of the fact that it's a short, curvy track. A longer, straighter track would make the STi shine.

However, it's easier to add a little bit of straight line acceleration with aftermarket parts than it is to add corner carving abilities.

Viva la X!

·
Registered
10,008 Posts
I like it. Really looking forward to when everyone starts their mods to up the performance of the X.. I think it will be unbeatable performance for $ value!

·
Registered
166 Posts
YES! A full second faster than the STi! That's obviously because of the fact that it's a short, curvy track. A longer, straighter track would make the STi shine.

However, it's easier to add a little bit of straight line acceleration with aftermarket parts than it is to add corner carving abilities.

Viva la X!
Yea, thats why i'm glad the mitsu went that route. I would have liked more stock power, but thats a small fixable sacrafice.

·
[Bone Closet Mod], [Marketplace Mod]
1,851 Posts

Viva la X!
Good review! In comparison to best motoring the EVO X had a lot more stability.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Iam glad it beat it hoepfully the SST can beat both times which is what hoepfully the Mitsu engieneers are workin on as we speak

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
To the OP, I think this should have been posted under Evo X News, not in Evo X General. Cause this is a review, a test with performance figures, a comparo. We are not just shooting the shiznit about which is better. Also, putting the thread in the Evo X News forum results in a home page listing. This is why I think it was double posted.

Nice find and great videos, the Evo X is holding its own!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
To the OP, I think this should have been posted under Evo X News, not in Evo X General. Cause this is a review, a test with performance figures, a comparo. We are not just shooting the shiznit about which is better. Also, putting the thread in the Evo X News forum results in a home page listing. This is why I think it was double posted.

Nice find and great videos, the Evo X is holding its own!
sorry, didnt really know which section to put it under as GENERAL and NEWS seam too close of topics, at least to me

1 - 15 of 15 Posts