Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone just wanted to say hi and share my love for evo's .... just a few questions.

1) Is it possible to get after market parts that are the same from the concept car such as the led turn signal mirrors?

2) Is there an intercooler water spray like the ones in the STI???

3) Will there be a way to take off the government speed limiter
Thanks and happy driving by the way i am saving up for my MR not sure wat color yet but will find out soon

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Hey everyone just wanted to say hi and share my love for evo's .... just a few questions.

1) Is it possible to get after market parts that are the same from the concept car such as the led turn signal mirrors?

2) Is there an intercooler water spray like the ones in the STI???

3) Will there be a way to take off the government speed limiter
Thanks and happy driving by the way i am saving up for my MR not sure wat color yet but will find out soon

welcome and enjoy your stay.
not sure if some or any of those parts would be evailable later.
so you will be getting the sst.

·
Registered
786 Posts
with as much technology that controlls the evo anything you take off is drasticly going to effect performance and reliability same with anything you add its going to require a whole lot of work (computer reprograming) to succesfully mod your car
the wires controll all
and yes you can probably get the leds its just going to take a while for aftermarket manufacturing

but hey what do i know

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
those led's in tha pic in your sig shadywade is the ones i want includind the front bumper one i kno i am reachin for the stars now but i just was hoping someone had an idea but who knows as u said it is a possibility and yea i like the sst because sum people are mislead ... the sst is the same as the dsg for VW GTI or R32 and they have simple ecu upgrades adding about 50whp that compensates the gears. also it has launch control as well.. from the new gti as i remember u r suppose to take off traction and shift into S mode hold da brake and rev to about 3000rpm and get off the brake to release all hell LMAO
so i guess mitsubishi is following along tha same lines

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
srry for double posting but i forgot to mention that this will also be my first AWD and turbo car and wondered if i have to sit in my car and let it idle after a long run like a drvie from NYC to Georgia or from speeding

·
Administrator
24,218 Posts
srry for double posting but i forgot to mention that this will also be my first AWD and turbo car and wondered if i have to sit in my car and let it idle after a long run like a drvie from NYC to Georgia or from speeding
Yeah, in a turbo car, if you were driving hard, it's always good to let the car idle for a minute after a hard run. Either that, or drive the car easy for the last couple miles of the trip.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.