Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all know the new Evo X with it’s added features is now also targeting “other” buyers. I have a family, and although my wife and I already have separate cars we use for our children, I’m planning on getting an Evo whether she likes it or not. So, I’m wondering about how the Evo’s rear leg room and suspension. I know the suspension is stiffer and my wife is very picky on suspension. She hated my A4’s 1.8T suspension, and that’s stock! So I know she’s going to hate the X’s. So with that said, I’m still getting one anyway. I’m just wondering how angry she’s going to be. So can anyone explain or describe how stiff and how cramp the back of the Evo X is? Please hurry and answer this so I can delete it right away. Because one of her friends may actually be here too! :confused2:

·
Dick Tracy
167 Posts
There should be plenty of room in the back seat of an evo for your wife to use her strap-on on you. Geez man grow a pair and stop worrying about what your wife thinks.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
hahahahah LMAO if you have separete cars let her drive hers.thats what i do i always tell my wife well if you dont like it go in your car i'll drive mine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.