Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys , how's it going . I live in suffolk County New York and have owned my 12 EVO X for about two years now and honestly don't know anyone that owns an evo x . I see them here and there on the road but thats about it . At the same time most people I do know have Sti lol , being said that I think somewhere in Nassau we should do a meet as things settle down with coronavirus sometime maybe June or July ? What do you guys think ? Please join the convo , I would like to know about your build and what county or borough your in . My Evo X has all basic bolt ons and flex tuned to 400whp and 385wtq . Got all my work done at Chameleon Tuning in bohemia , suffolk County. Look forward to hearing from you guys . Thanks

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm from Rockland county but I'm down for a meet as well. I sold my 14 MR 3 years ago and bought a 10MR last year. I'm slowly b working on her but she is coming along.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome , let's hope more people show some interest, its rough nowadays but hopefully soon things will settle down . Let me know if you have any questions regarding your build . Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts