The EvoXForums.com Teams are designed to help bring together people that are local to one another. We want you guys to get together, go out and have some fun with your cars! Whether it be track days, meets, canyon cruises, you name it. Go out and have some fun with these incredible machines, and do it together!
- The team will not be administered or ran by a manufacturer or vendor/shop or other such business.
- If the team's major sponsors are not approved vendors of EvoXForums.com the team may keep the sponsor, however said sponsor will still fall under non-vendor rules (see forum rules for more information).
- The team will not be related to, nor participate in illegal activities or hate groups, etc.
- The team must have 6 people willing to be part of your chapter to start it. These members must be registered users of EvoXForums.com and have a minimum of 50 posts.
- Subsequent members are also required 50 posts.
- The team's name will not be offensive, nor will it promote illegal activity (I.E. Street Racerz X).
- All teams are sub-chapters of EvoXForums.com. These teams are required to follow the rules set forth by EvoXForums.com.
- Upon establishment of the team, it will be required to raise $150 for a team banner. The banner will display both the team name (and logo, if applicable) as well as the EvoXForums logo. (NOTE: Extra shipping charges may apply. In this event, the team will be contacted and the fees are the responsibility of the team.)
- Each member will be required to pay a membership fee of $20. This will get that member the required swag needed for the local team. This is not included within the initial fee of $150.
- Each team will be given a Dedicated Sub-Forum (accessible by all teams and team members)
- Team name/logo may be added to your swag. Please contact our forum store prior to the order to make arrangements. Extra costs may apply.
- Upon establishment of the team and receipt of the forum swag, the team will be required to have a meet within 60 days of delivery of the swag displaying the forum banner with a group of the team members at a meet or event.
- The team will be required to have at least 4 meets or events every year, however 6 or more is highly encouraged.
- A thread with pictures and discussion of said meet will need to be posted in the team's subforum.
- EvoXForums.com will fully sponsor one team event per year. This will be decided by an Annual Team Contest.
- A team will not be eligible to win sponsored events in consecutive years.
- Receipts are required after the event.
- The team will be allowed to have 1 Team President and 1 Team Vice President for your team and sub-forum. These two persons will get custom name badging and their forum name color changed to gold.
- Outside of the forum, you may delegate more positions as needed.
- Every year on the anniversary of your teams establishment, there will be an anonymous vote for the teams president and vice president.
- A Moderator that is not in the team will run the vote.
- President and Vice President of each team will not be made official until approved by the staff. In the event that either of them are not approved by the staff, a new poll will be conducted.
- The team will not be hosted on another site or forum. The teams are designed to be extensions of EvoXForums.com
- If a team decides to terminate with EvoXForums.com due to other hosting desires, the team's subforums will be removed.
- If a team is found to be hosted at another site or forum, the EvoXForums.com Staff reserves the right to terminate the team's membership as an EvoXForums.com Team.
- All rules are subject to changes and updates.