Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i have a 2012 OB X with about 300 miles, im just slowly starting to get some parts for it. I want a exhaust ( Cat-back or Axel-back) not looking to make and crazy HP numbers with the car but just want a nice sound to it. Nothing to loud just a nice low tone. I am looking into CNT but have not hurd much about them, if anyone has any ideas or tips on what to look at I would love it! Also will it thow any codes?

Thanks guys! John

·
Registered
456 Posts
the cnt sounds pretty good. ets v2 quiet has a nice and low growl to it too. neither are too loud but you know its there. as long as you stick to a catback you wont get any codes. on the 12's i dont believe there has been big gains on cat backs due to the stock one flowing a lot better than the previous years biggest restriction would be the cat. but like pistolpete said, you can't delete it unless you want to throw codes without a tune

·
Registered
88 Posts
i did a lot of research before i got mine, and i ended up getting the tsudo exhaust full cat back and came with a free test pipe and o2 censor code eliminator that attached to the test pipe. Looks amazing, fit better than any exhaust ive ever bought, and the sound is PERFECT. not annoying at all, low growl when just cruising and when you step on it, sounds really mean. got all of that for $400 out the door. PLUS it does make awesome power... figured it was the best of all worlds.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.