Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 436 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which exhaust set up would u guys say is the best out right now?

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Lol, everyone will have a different opinion on this.
Search.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
^RMFAO at this one. You may want to search around the forums and see what you like. There are quite a few options now and it comes down to what you want single/dual, loud/quiet, etc. I would search around. You will get tons of differing opinions with starting a thread so open ended.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
^RMFAO at this one. You may want to search around the forums and see what you like. There are quite a few options now and it comes down to what you want single/dual, loud/quiet, etc. I would search around. You will get tons of differing opinions with starting a thread so open ended.
And a lot of sound/video clips to help your decision.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Agency Power,

Harman Motive,

Perrin,

Speed Circuit,

Artisan,

ETS,

Buschur,

MXP,

T1R,

AMS,

Ultimate Racing,

Greddy,

Specialty X,

Amuse R1 Titan,

Kakimoto Regu 06,

HKS,

Fujitsubo RM-01A,

I think that's just about it?

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Holy fuck! Someone sticky this! NOW.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Speedcircuit for the forever win

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Well spotted hotroddude. :)

·
Registered
361 Posts
Sticky +1!!!!!!

This is probably the most informational thread for anyone trying to decide on an exhaust for their car!!! The exhaust tone is probably the best seller for anyone looking to buy an exhaust for their car, and this covers such a wide spectrum for the EVO X.

·
[Rally Driving Madman]
2,500 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
hotroddude, can you add this to your post with all the videos please. It is a stock exhaust for a baseline sound clip.
YouTube listing as "Evo X - Stock Exhaust (Exterior)"

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
wow, that last vid just threw perrin into my short list of possible exhausts to purchase. others would be UR and maybe specialty x... great thread btw. hotroddude just became my favorite member on this board.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
wow, that last vid just threw perrin into my short list of possible exhausts to purchase. others would be UR and maybe specialty x... great thread btw. hotroddude just became my favorite member on this board.
^^Sweet that is my vid!!!! Was not sure if anyone has even watched it yet lol.

1 - 20 of 436 Posts