Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I was wondering if I could get some opinions here. I'm looking to put a new exhaust on my 09 Lancer. I am thinking about going for a Magnaflow single-exit catback exhaust. I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to exhausts and stuff, so explanations would be appreciated. :)

Basically I'm looking for an exhaust that will compliment my CAI, where I can see a little bit of gains. I know I won't get anything insane. I really don't want a huge fart can on the back of my lancer, nothing insanely loud when idling or not accelerating aggressively. Obviously I know it's gonna be loud when I give er. :p

I really wish I could go for a dual-exit exhaust, but I don't have the cash to replace the rear bumper as well.

Thanks for the info guys, I appreciate it.

·
Registered
344 Posts
There are alot of options exhaust wise. I personally had a magnaflow exhaust on my lancer and was happy with it. It wasnt supper loud but had a nice low note and sounded great at WOT. All in all i liked it. The car deff felt more responsive.
p.s. my lancer was a GTS with the 2.4L

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So I went for the magnaflow 2.5 inch catback. It sounds great and definitely feels more responsive. After seeing Rollys turbo'd GTS, now part of me wants to turbo my lancer. LOL! But no, I'd rather save the extra cash for an evo eventually.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.