Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Extended Rim and Tire Package+ Center Caps

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  BigT 
#1 ·
Hey everyone,

I got my 2015 evo x Gsr about five months ago, and I purchased the rim and tire package for extended coverage anyone on here have it and think its worth it. I was at a car wash because I had no choice, and one of my rims chipped because of the belt they use to move the car it hit my rim its not horrible just wondering if it would be covered. Also anyone else have problems with the non BBS center caps turning yellow ish ??? Mine are getting there anyway to get rid of or fix it ?? thanks guys

#2 ·
I have tires and rims extended warranty for 5 years. To me it's worth it, I have already used it twice due to pot holes.

The only problem is I have to pay first and get it reimbursed both times. I believe I paid $700 for the 5 years, and I have already racked up half of that from repairs in 2 years.

#5 ·
I purchased wheel, tire, dent, and windshield coverage from my dealer. I was told that a mobile station comes to the dealer and handles all of the work directly, including purchasing a new rim or tire if it cannot be repaired. They actually will bend back, fill, and paint wheels right on site.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.