Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR (base), 73k miles, $20,000
Silver

Mods
Power: HKS GTII turbo (10k miles), 880cc injectors, walbro fuelpump, Vishnu DP and HKS, Greddy Evo 2 catback (fairly quiet, easy on the ears at all speeds), Prosport MBC, Perrin intake with inlet pipe, silicon hoses replace uppers while retaining stock hardpipe, LICP is Buschur cut to fit AMS FMIC. TopSpeed tuned at 385whp, 385wtq before adding SpoolinUp Coil-on-Plug system.

Handling: Evo MR Bilsteins with Swift springs, approx 36k miles

Stereo: Alpine CD/MP3 player with iPod, 3.5mm headphone jack connectors, as well as RCA connector. Infiniti all-in-one subwoofer (perfect amount of base for me).

Car will come with Evo IX Enkeis with Advan AD07 summer tires. I plan to keep the Evo X wheels (negotiable)

I'm not sure if I missed something, everything works, paint is 8 of 10. Interior 7 of 10 due to slight fad to driver seat bottom cushion and carpet starting to look frayed to me. Major work performed by S&R performance. Easy stuff by myself (3rd CT9A Evo I've owned). I bought a 2011 GSR, not wish I could keep both. {thumbup}

Call: (813) Seven 5 Eight, Thirty-Five, 36

VIN: JA3AH86C16U010629
Pics:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still available... let your friends know.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.