Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys I failed inspection here in jersey reason being o2 sensor not ready o2 sensor heater not ready, i was tuned by chad from CBRD in york PA, but he no longer in business, I was reading about force patch is that something you guys know or if not how would I pass inspection? my car is 2011 evo x gsr 35k miles thanks no CEL on dash. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
50 Posts
Take a long trip with the EVO then go for the inspection again.The more the car sits the worse it gets. I just passed inspection and was having the same issue. I would suggest you stop by Walmart and pick up a cheap $25 scanner which will tell you if all the monitors are ready/ok so you dont waste time going to the inspection when the car is not ready to pass. You can only have 1 monitor not ready to pass.

·
Registered
10 Posts
if your O2 is unplug, and tune was not done to pass inspection, maybe you could emulate the heater on your O2 circuit.
just a few high watts resistance should make the tricks.
there is some info on the forum about this, but overall you need to achieve about 75ohms of resistance (rated for around 50-100 watt) as I remember.

should be a good alternative if drive cycle doesn't fix this. (and if you can't re-tune for the moment)

good luck!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi guys I failed inspection twice here in jersey reason being o2 sensor not ready o2 sensor heater not ready, i was tuned by chad from CBRD in york PA, but he no longer in business, I was reading about force patch is that something you guys know or if not how would I pass inspection? my car is 2011 evo x gsr 35k miles thanks no CEL on dash. Thanks in advance
Get a Tactrix cable and enable the force pass features in the tune. PM me if you need help with it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
im having the same problem called all tuners in the area and they all recommend a tune from them.. no one wants to do the force patch...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hi guys I failed inspection twice here in jersey reason being o2 sensor not ready o2 sensor heater not ready, i was tuned by chad from CBRD in york PA, but he no longer in business, I was reading about force patch is that something you guys know or if not how would I pass inspection? my car is 2011 evo x gsr 35k miles thanks no CEL on dash. Thanks in advance
Get a Tactrix cable and enable the force pass features in the tune. PM me if you need help with it.
It’s what I did in NJ.
I reflashed my EVO in the inspection parking lot with the force pass and I passed with no cat too lol ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
It’s what I did in NJ.
I reflashed my EVO in the inspection parking lot with the force pass and I passed with no cat too lol ?
you got pm bro

1 - 8 of 8 Posts