Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've done a fair bit with this car and made a lot of mistakes along the way. Still enjoyed every moment of this thing on the road and looking forward to the new mods that are said to arrive before the end of the month..

Current mods:

Engine;
MoTec m800 ecu
hks camshafts (trusting tuner on what type)
hks 800cc injectors (ordered but not installed)
hks fuel rail (ordered but not installed)
hks fuel pump (ordered but not installed)

Exhaust/Turbo
"CES racing" turbo back exhaust
"CES racing" exhaust manifold
HKS GTII 7460 turbo (ordered but not installed)
HKS fmic and piping (ordered but not installed)
Groupe M air intake

Suspension, wheels, tyres;
Tien monoflex coilovers with edfc
Rota svn 18x10.5
Kumo ku36 tyres for DD
toyo r1r tyres (on stock wheels) for track days

Visual
Fahren customs once off body kit
Fahren customs dark blue paint job with details and logo

current power;
326hp at the wheels at 18 psi boost. Tuner says that the standard fuel system is what is holding back power right now. Looking forward to seeing what gains I will get with the mods to come.

Future plans;
Enkei gtc01 wheels 18 x 9.5
maybe a simpler paint job some day and I'll have, what is currently, my dream car :D

For whatever reason I can't get the upload links to work. I'm a bit of a nub to this forum. Might read some stickies and see if I can figure out what I'm doing wrong

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Mitsubishi

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Rim

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan Mitsubishi

It took a little over 3 months to do the white evo, which included designing the body kit out of a clay mold, making a mold of the clay body kit and then making the fiberglass product and painting the car. It had it's nice parts to it but looked a little unfinished and a tiny bit cheap..
The dude who made the body kit asked to get my car back in so he could make a proper mold of the finished kit for production in return for a cheap and unique paint job. The attempt was to make a matte blue with the details on the side of the car to accentuate shape of the car. After 3 failed attempts on the matte clear and too much money wasted I resorted to rubbing back the old clear one last time and going for a gloss finish. I think it still came out alright

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mitsubishi Mitsubishi lancer

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mitsubishi Mitsubishi lancer

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Touring car racing Sports car

upon remaking the body kit Nathan (in charge of Fahren customs) added a lip to the front bar to make the kit look more complete. Here's a few photos of the finished product. Sorry that the photo's aren't amazing quality. I have too much fun driving it!

There are a lot of photos I could put up to explain how the body kit was built, which I think is pretty interesting, but I'm having a tough time with uploading. I'll take photos of the engine bay and dyno sheet when new mods arrive and are installed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.