Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So while im over here in afghanistan im ordering my parts so they will be waiting for me when i get home. Last week my TWM sts with the cage replacement and bushings came in. My gf paid for half of it as a xmas gift. Although at the time i didnt order the shifter knob but i placed a order a few days later for the Leopard A6 knob in Black Peal with the ingravings. (had to go with that kind since im qualified to drive, gun and load the leopard tank :yay:)

Few days after that my FIC 1100cc injectors i orderd from Speed Circuit showed up. Like to thank dino and hkpro5 in dealing with me while my bank account got screwed up.

Also my ETS 4" intercooler showed up. I orderd it through DSG on the black friday sale. I would like to thank sean for also cutting me slack while my account was screwed up, wasnt expecting that to happen. After 2 weeks of note getting a tracking number and no updates on my account on their site, i contacted Sean to see what was up. He informed me ETS was backed up from the black friday sales. It's not a huge issue since i got enjoy the parts until Feb/Mar but I just wanted to get a eta since my gf will be at home waiting for UPS to show up. I sent that msg a few days ago and was expexting to wait for another week or two until it ships. I woke up this morning and talked to my gf on msn, she told me the intercooler arrived today...i was actually shocked.

So here is some pictures of the 3 parts

I also placed a order the other night through Bommba Racing for a catch can. I'll also be placing a order tomorrow through Speed Circuit for a AMS CAI, UICP and LICP with the TiAL QR bov.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Nice purchases! I know how anxious you are to get those installed! Good luck with everything man.

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll be doing alot of track days and a few 1/4 mile runs every now and then. I wasnt really concerned about a catch can but since boomba racing put holiday sales on, and the quote dino gave me for the ams intake didnt include the breather bungs, i figured i might as well just get a catch can and not bother getting the bungs on the intake pipe.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Noticed you said you were in Afghanistan, Same here! Where ya located and What unit? Pm me the Details

So while im over here in afghanistan im ordering my parts so they will be waiting for me when i get home. Last week my TWM sts with the cage replacement and bushings came in. My gf paid for half of it as a xmas gift. Although at the time i didnt order the shifter knob but i placed a order a few days later for the Leopard A6 knob in Black Peal with the ingravings. (had to go with that kind since im qualified to drive, gun and load the leopard tank :yay:)

Few days after that my FIC 1100cc injectors i orderd from Speed Circuit showed up. Like to thank dino and hkpro5 in dealing with me while my bank account got screwed up.

Also my ETS 4" intercooler showed up. I orderd it through DSG on the black friday sale. I would like to thank sean for also cutting me slack while my account was screwed up, wasnt expecting that to happen. After 2 weeks of note getting a tracking number and no updates on my account on their site, i contacted Sean to see what was up. He informed me ETS was backed up from the black friday sales. It's not a huge issue since i got enjoy the parts until Feb/Mar but I just wanted to get a eta since my gf will be at home waiting for UPS to show up. I sent that msg a few days ago and was expexting to wait for another week or two until it ships. I woke up this morning and talked to my gf on msn, she told me the intercooler arrived today...i was actually shocked.

So here is some pictures of the 3 parts

I also placed a order the other night through Bommba Racing for a catch can. I'll also be placing a order tomorrow through Speed Circuit for a AMS CAI, UICP and LICP with the TiAL QR bov.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts