Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Fic's hands down but as of late I haven't been hearing about any DeatschWerks blowing up motors anymore.
From what I understand companies like fic use new injectors and DeatschWerks makes theirs from used cartridges. Someone step in and correct me if im wrong or terminology is off.

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Im with phil on this one deff F.I.C i personally have F.I.C 900's and although they arent in yet i have been hearing nothing but good things from others

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im already really leaning towards FIC from the start. im still looking around though. someone on facebook said that DeatschWerks are pretty top notc,h but for some odd reason i really want FIC

where or who did you guys purchase FIC from???

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
im already really leaning towards FIC from the start. im still looking around though. someone on facebook said that DeatschWerks are pretty top notc,h but for some odd reason i really want FIC

where or who did you guys purchase FIC from???
I got them off a friend for dirt cheap lol but i did buy my Plug and play adapters from F.I.C directly and had absolutely no problems at all. but id recommend shopping around and talking to some vendors on here

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got them off a friend for dirt cheap lol but i did buy my Plug and play adapters from F.I.C directly and had absolutely no problems at all. but id recommend shopping around and talking to some vendors on here
lol lucky you. i saw FIC 1100cc on FIC's main site. but i dont see anything smaller. i think im gonna order soon.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
it's hard to mess with Maps advertized prices but don't forget to hit up kooldino he has good prices too when you PM him.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Im with phil on this one deff F.I.C i personally have F.I.C 900's and although they arent in yet i have been hearing nothing but good things from others
Man you know those 900s on corn can't handle much over a stock turbo. I'm not sure eve a green of Ef2 can hit their full potential with those on corn.

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Man you know those 900s on corn can't handle much over a stock turbo. I'm not sure eve a green of Ef2 can hit their full potential with those on corn.
i got them and a 340 for 300$ couldnt say no...plus im stock turbo for now and when i do up turbo imma sell these and get some larger ones...Phil you know who this is right

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
i got them and a 340 for 300$ couldnt say no...plus im stock turbo for now and when i do up turbo imma sell these and get some larger ones...Phil you know who this is right

Of course fool.

I thought he had a turbo for you too?

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
hey guys im in college and plan on working and saving for 2 years. lol i do admit im lucky 1. to have gotten the car/dont have to pay for insurance but i am going to work for it

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.