Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am new to this forum. I was wondering if any mods done to a 2015 EVO FE I.e. ets v3 extreme catback exhaust with test pipe will throw codes if a tune was done after install and then flashed back to stock tune when brought into a dealership? Aka will they be able to tell or know if the aftermarket exhaust was installed. Warranty purposes. Thank you in advance

·
Registered
248 Posts
yes you will throw a code. If you are not on a tune for those parts. You will 100% throw a code as well the car may drive like poop.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes you will throw a code. If you are not on a tune for those parts. You will 100% throw a code as well the car may drive like poop.
I need to rephrase my question, if I install the ets v3 and then when I put the stock exhaust and stock tune back, will anyone be able to tell if there was an aftermarket exhaust installed?

·
Registered
248 Posts
I need to rephrase my question, if I install the ets v3 and then when I put the stock exhaust and stock tune back, will anyone be able to tell if there was an aftermarket exhaust installed?
Nope, you should be good at that point.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts