Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
What if it won't be available at all. Maybe they decided to add PB to the line up because since they are running the shell of the MR down the painting line,
They figure it wouldnt hurt to paint a few GSR in PB. But now with the MR a no go, you think there is a chance that there will be no PB allso?
I just spoke to my dealer moments ago here in St. Louis and he told me that originally the MR was the only car to get the PB color. But since they have had to push it back they WILL be releasing the GSR in PB. I was supposed to get mine in 2 weeks but that color won't be here until mid March, a little behind all the other colors. I know there are lots of rumors flying, so just trying to pass on what I've been told.

·
The How-To Guy
265 Posts
so will the MR be coming on schedule in march/April? Or has production been halted?

Stay tuned on: AS THE EVO WORLD TURNS...... like hours in a sand glass... so are the days of our evo lives....

·
Our most "special" member
1,174 Posts
It seems like everybody is getting a different story, we will just have to wait and see, or wait tell MMNA officially announces something, the X has just been one big waiting game since the start

·
The How-To Guy
265 Posts
South Coast Mitsubishi is where I got my X from. On launch date too! They are literally 10 minutes from MMNA headquarters and I know they have a very close relationship to MMNA. I dont want to discredit them in any way, but I also am very curious to see whos in the right, and whos going to be eating crow.

Totally off topic, but thumbs up to Sam for the AWESOME deals from day one of the X. No crazy markups, not even MSRP....

·
Registered
389 Posts
well if mitsu is retarted thay can do all they say they will and lose so much money.....if push come to shove i will get a JDM evo x, im getting one no matter what and belieave me im not the only one with this train of thought.

·
Registered
236 Posts
i dont mean to add more to this confusion, But when i stop by my dealership early this morning to pick up my plates . I talk to the salesman, And i did ask him about the MR.
He told me That the district Rep for the Midwest, MN, Iowa, ect. told him that the MR will be delayed for 6 more month, And will be here as a 2009 model.
With KMX in Eastcoast not even having theirs in yet, and Socal having tons in, I dont know who is right or wrong, But this is what the Midwest Reps are saying.

·
Registered
389 Posts
i hope this is all just one big laughf i really do......

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.