Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Wicked White Evo X GSR
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
Im finally back in the Evo game. About six years ago I bought an 03 evo 8 with only a front mount, manual boost controller, and cat back. I sold it cuz I wasn’t “fast enough” about 8 months later. Needless to say, I’ve regretted it for a while now. Sooo… long story short, I finally got another Evo, but this time it’s a Wicked White 2013 with only minor bolt ons such as tubular manifold, HKS exhaust, AEM AFR and boost gauge, and intercooler piping. Looking forward to seeing what this 4B11 platform is all about.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats on the new new. Only down side is the weight.
Interesting. That’s actually one thing I haven’t heard as a negative before haha. They’re what, around 3200 if I remember correctly?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Sadly no, depending on witch model if you just have the basic of basic far then it's around 3400-3500 and then it goes up with sss and Mr and Mr t

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ahh I gotcha. Well I know this one has the rear sensors as well as the Rockford fosgate system so I would assume that means it’s the sight and sound package. I guess I’ll know for sure on Saturday when I pick it up. According to the googles that should put it somewhere around the 3500 range

·
Registered
44 Posts
Dont worry thou as long as it has nice tires like semi slicks or a good street tire it will handle as if it was a lot lighter. I have Michelin as4

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool. I’ll have to look into them. Although for now it already has new tires on it so that’ll be down the road. Plus it’s not even remotely built…yet

1 - 8 of 8 Posts