Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 11 Shelby was feeling lonely so I decided to get another Evo!! 2011 WW GSR SS and NAV. Picked it up today. Wanted the best of both worlds and untill Shelby makes a AWD GT500 I'll have to keep both :neener:

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow, you gonna make a drag monster with the GT500 and a track machine with the evo?
I already upgraded the Shelby's Supercharger to the VMP TVS Charger and because it's my daily driver I'm really not plannig on pushing her any harder. 596rwhp is really good for a street car. Anymore and she will be all over the place. Here is a Stock vs TVS on her. Super easy to mod !!

·
Registered
284 Posts
I want i want!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
I want I want!! Again and Again.... !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Everyone. I am a pilot for a Law Firm here in Dallas. The Shelby is the easiest mod friendly car I have ever own. No other mods done except for the charger change. It's even on the stock exhaust. The car is 550bhp from the factory. 484rwhp is very impressive for a stock car. The avg. ZO6 dynos 430's on that dyno and my 350Z did 235rwhp stock and 433rwhp with greddy kit on that dyno. Been very pleased with it but I just miss the AWD. I would have purchased a GTR, but at this point in my life I am just not will to give up the Clutch pedal. Just call me old fashion I guess!!

·
Registered
983 Posts
I'm not usually a Ford fan, but that thing has a sexy front end. The rear doesn't seem wide enough.

Either way, congrats!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Nice choice on the the white. With so much power in the stang you gotta mod that x big time to not feel like a civic lol. Heck that stang gotta trap 120+ in the qr mile so just to compete you need a red with gsc2 cams. a green would not feel slow but will bore you. Enjoy both cars.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts