Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Finally Got Her!!

5K views 32 replies 21 participants last post by  Nooka King 
#1 ·
JUST PICKED UP A WICKED WHITE EVO X GSR WITH THE SSS PACKAGE...FROM HB MITSUBISHI...THANKS TO MY GOOD FRIEND...RREEENNNZZOO (RENZO) got me a great deal on the car...thanks homie...anyways..just wanted to say WOW!!! i love this car!! the handling, the power, everything...i love it!! plus it looks b.e.a.uuuuuutiful!!! lol i use to have a show car 350z...and let me tell u..i modded the hell out of it..but nothing compares to the X...its alot of fun!!got alot of plans for the X....i already have a couple pple that want to test fit some stuff....so ill see how that goes...will post pics ASAP...:godance:

Rene

#2 ·
congrats!!

#6 ·
Nice!! Congrats dood! Enjoy the car & post pics!

#12 ·
We need a new color poll. for people who has the Car Parked in their driveway.
Seem like everyone is getting White, Here in Minnesota we only have 5 dealership
so i know what color every dealership has.We have less then 25 evo In our state right now.Mine and 1 other is the only white in MN as of right now. No one is picking up the other white one because it dont have the SSS package,but it has the Areo and Nav.
I think the dealership who order it like that was just Crazy for ordering it like that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.