Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Administrator
24,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it would never get here. I thought the truck hauling it across the country would spontaneously combust. But alas, here it is...

Special thanks to go > show for driving up with me and driving my truck back, as well as helping me out all day.

As you can see, I already de-badged the rear (although I left the evolution badge), and I put some of our site decals on the car already.

The car was dirty when it showed up (I asked southcoast and the shipping company NOT to wash it), so as soon as the car got home, it got debadged and then it got a bath. It still needs a real wax job though.

It also has a fresh oil change with a K&N oil filter. Speaking of which, the stock oil filter was a nightmare to get off. With myself and go > show (who is 6'5" and 350lbs mind you) turning on the oil filter at the same time, it would not budge. I had to break out a giant pair of vice grips and it still wasn't easy.

I have about 150 miles on the car so far. I love driving it. It's responsive and the handling is amazing. It's a very rare occasion to drive a car that outhandles my mp3, but the evo x certainly does that.

Special thanks to Sam @ Southcoast Mitsubishi for getting this to me!

Mods start this weekend. :) Who's down?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Congrats! Great looking car!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Officially part of the club now. LOOKS awesome!

·
Registered
278 Posts
GET A BASELINE DYNO FIRST.

Then do mods.

My friends shop has a dyno if you need a place to go, they're Precision Tuning in Lakewood.

·
not stupid
207 Posts
Dino, how do i get one of those EvoXforums.com decals? BTW don't mode it too much. LOL :thumbup:

·
Registered
983 Posts
1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.