Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Decided to keep the EVO long term, despite it being bone stock. 90k miles on the 2011 but I need new tires so decided to buy tires/rims.

Need your help with tire and rim size. I plan on keeping stock ride height for now and plan on keeping the 18" rim size. I'm looking to avoid camber issues and uneven tire wear.

I have decided to go with the Gram Lite 57CR RBCs
link

Any advice on tire and offsets would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

Any opinions on the center caps? My evo is blue.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got the help that I need in choosing the right tires for my Evo from 4WheelOnline. Really satisfied with their customer service.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ordered some Gramlight 57dr 18x9.5 +22 Glossy Black (5x114.3) rims with 265/35/18s. I don't know why but I'm second-guessing the sizes, maybe because I got an email saying the rims are back-ordered. Stock ride height (too many dips in this city), going for a daily driver, normal stance, zero issue look/drive. Any help or reassuarnce would be great. Thanks everyone and stay safe out there.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have 18x9.5 +15 wheels with 265/35/18 tires and Swift Spec R springs with only a mild roll in the back. You should be ok with a +22 offset and stock ride height.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts