Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Administrator
24,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I started customizing our color scheme a bit, and I think it's panning out alright.

What i'd like to do next is to replace all of the site icons from the original drab blue theme. All of the buttons (reply, quote, etc), little navigation images, etc all need to be replaced with something matching.

I'd really be partial to red for this, preferably with some kind of car or race theme to them.

So if you guys find anything, or want to make a set (keep the size to about what they are now), let me know. I'd consider using them.

· Registered
62 Posts
Umm...did you guys need a new logo for the forum?

Maybe I can make one, but I can't say for certain it'll good

Fisrt things first...
1. The X is the last Evolution right?
2. Did this site only dedicated for the X?

· Registered
1,763 Posts
Umm...did you guys need a new logo for the forum?

Maybe I can make one, but I can't say for certain it'll good

Fisrt things first...
1. The X is the last Evolution right?
2. Did this site only dedicated for the X?
the x may not be the last evo.
yeah this site was started for the x but i dont see why it would not be open for other mitsu models.or past evo generations.

· Registered
566 Posts
Um Maybe we could use like those little gif cars or... how do I say this... Miniature captures of the car or a universal mini profile shot of the The EVO X with the Test of " Quote/ Post Reply/ New Thread etc." Written in the Font style that Evolution is written on the back of the car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.