1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to replace the fluid in my car , but i have a problem :
2 shops in USA dont want to ship to ISRAEL the DIAQUEEN SSTF-1
OEM fluid .

can any one have a suggestion how sent Fluid international to ISRAEL?

Meanwhile , i seen in two shops that they offer ENEOS oil to Evo X MR :

http://www.eneos.us/product/6

did anyone know if its fits to the SST ?

Amir

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
I'm sure SSP will ship you some fluid.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
thanks guys

but i want the original fluid , since any of the replacement not mentioned
with the SST gearbox

the Pentosin is mentioned only with VW .

of corse , with so expensive gearbox , like the SST i dont want to do any foolish mistake

So there is only two fluid that mentioned specific for the SST , the OEM
Diaqueen sstf-1 & Castrol BOT 341 .

but where i can find shop that have it in stock & sent me 7-8 liter of fluid + oem filter international ?
Also , did anyone know exactly the amount of oil to fill the SST ?

my car is now at 22,000 km , so i want to change the oil , and i dont want to buy it from the dealership because they charge 110$ for 1 liter of fluid....

Amir

Amir

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
Try fred bean parts and/or mitsubishiparts.net. They have the fluids, don't know if they will do int'l shipping though. If you can't find it anywhere to ship direct to you, have them sent to me and I'll forward them onto you - my work does International shipping daily. Just pay the shipping fees.

3 gallons (in 4 liter cans) is gonna be about 30 Lbs all boxed up. Drain the box, which comes to about 7.1~ liters including cooler, then add one new can and start it, run through gears, etc. then drain. Lastly fill from the other two cans to ~7.1 liters and you're good to go.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
The SSP Gold is close enough to the stock fluid colour that any dealership draining it would not be able to tell.

"We have also addressed the two major draw backs of aftermarket DCT fluids for the MR. First was obviously the price.....at $80.00+ Per liter it wasn't exactly cheap to make the switch. So I'm very pleased to announce that we are now offering Pro Gold for $ 50.00 per liter !!! And the other major draw back is the color of aftermarket fluids (Mitsu doesn't like red or blue fluid...) .....so I'm also pleased to announce that Pro Gold.....is Gold in color. Nearly identical in color to Diaqueen, no more worries about getting voided by the dealer cause your fluid is bright red."

Here is the link from SSP for this stuff.
http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42262

·
Registered
246 Posts
thank , but this thread not help me and with no answer to my question.

i asked if there is a shop that have & sent international the OEM fluid & filter
to SST transmission

by the way i ddnt see in all of the world , the Castrol BOT 341 for sale.

Amir
I know, same problem here...I've wrote many times to Castrol without any answer...you have to ask wich is the commercial name of the BOT341; i.e. transmax, transmax dual etc etc.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I know, same problem here...I've wrote many times to Castrol without any answer...you have to ask wich is the commercial name of the BOT341; i.e. transmax, transmax dual etc etc.

i just find that all liquid , cant ship by air
from security matters , its a federal US low !

thats is the reason US shops not sending fluid international

So even if someone agree to ship me , the shipment will stop in the airport
during clearance check by X-ray machine .

1 liter of Castrol BOT 341 cost in israel 110$ ( the dealership dont have 4 liter diaqueen can ).... and the filter cost 250$ !
So 8 liter fluid cost in israel 880$ and in US 230$ , its unbelievable ....

I dont want to think how much will cost me to do a flash .....

i just so frustration , since its more then 4 times
difference in the price between USA to israel.

Amir

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Yeah, there's got to be a way to get the fluid to you if they sell that car in your country. It is required for proper maintenance. Is there a Mitsubishi dealership or parts distributor you can ask how they ship it in?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts