·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!!

For Sale:
Volk TE37SL Wheels
Size: 18x11 +18
Condition: Brand new, never used or mounted.
Reason for Selling: Wanted to go wide-body on my IX, but I've changed my mind since.

Shipping: Local pick-up's only. Will reconsider depending on how things go.
Price: SOLD!!!

Payment: Paypal preferred, otherwise cash is okay. (add 3% or send payment as gift).

Pics:

·
Registered
96 Posts
ive been eyeing these on the other forum. im in ca but my dad lives in nj, maybe i can talk to him about picking them up and shipping them to me. im just worried about the fitment on my x. ive only seen one x with this size and it looked like he had to do a lot of work to get them to fit

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^^PM me if you're serious. I wouldn't mind meeting your father halfway or something. There's a lot of great places to eat along the way lmao :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im assuming a fender roll and light pull should do the job on the X. I seen people pull off 18x10.5" +18 without much trouble on the X's.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
man those wheels are beautiful... lol if only they werent so wide ha

·
Registered
86 Posts
Wheels r purrfect; wish I lived nearby!

Gonna take a heck of a pull for a X, mine are rolled for 18 x 9.5 +15 and rub on turn lock. GLWS!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
im running a 18x9.5 +15 on my IX right now, front is no issue, rear i had to pull slightly.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
:inout:i have 18x10 and all fenders with a slight roll, it is perfect, u will have no issue with these with a good roll very sick man, i couldnt give up my advans for volks though Liquid_Ag

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
There's a guy here running 18x10 +0 and he has no issues running those. 18x11 +18 is 5mm recessed compared to the 18x10 +0 setup. You guys got to man up on the hella flush setups and just buy these.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts