Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been to Force-Fed Performance Located at 834 Stanley St, Fayetteville, NC 28306?
They are one of the closer AWD/Tune/Maintenance locations to me (a few hours)
Looking for some Feedback, trying to do my research to ensure my baby stay at 100%.

I'm looking into doing a Flex fuel system and then getting re tuned.

I'm located on the east us, TN area. If anyone has other recommendations I'd be happy to hear them.
(I know of FastTech, i've had less then amazing experiences in the past nothing wrong with their work just less then friendly people in my experience.)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I've heard a some of good things about the shop but most are a little dated from 2015~ Hoping to see they are still running a great shop after after all these years.

·
Registered
1 Posts
They are good to go, most of the Evos around me in the Raleigh,NC area are tuned there, just make sure you sign up when slowpoke is at the shop. There is also Ziptied Performance in Hickory, NC a good 4hrs closer to you on I-40, but they can be hit it miss some guys have good experience and some horrible.

Did you come to Evo Day last month?

·
Registered
6 Posts
They are a pretty decent shop. Prices are reasonable. The better shop around the Carolinas. They do get busy. Recommend when Slowpoke is there. If you want faster service, I'd recommend buy your parts beforehand and have them install and tune it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts