Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me first say that I have nothing but good things about their owner and the quality of their products but their customer service and product timelines are absolutely horrible. I am not trying to slander the company, I just don't want other people to go through the same thing I am currently going through. Unfortunately I did not read all of their google reviews before I bought items from them, otherwise I would have gone elsewhere. I bought an Evo X heat shield and flex fuel kit from them and it has been almost two months with no update on the status. I have sent multiple emails and tried calling them with no response and had to submit a credit card dispute for the two orders. A simple update/timeline on a product would be a reassurance but the fact that they don't answer any emails from customers that spend hundreds of dollars on their products is quite discerning. Has anyone else had a similar experience with them?

·
Registered
189 Posts
I just don’t understand why companies like this can’t handle any kind of customer service problems.
Everything I’ve heard is their products are VERY nice. But it sucks when you can’t even get a reply from someone you spent a lot of money with.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Let me first say that I have nothing but good things about their owner and the quality of their products but their customer service and product timelines are absolutely horrible...
Same here. They do have some awesome products, but they need to hire more folks to help push out product quicker.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts