Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 539 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm just curious who live in McMurray..... LOL.... It will be nice to know who's up here..... We should all plan for a "MINI MEET"..... Let me know what you guys think.... I'm in Ft. McMurray most of the time well for work if not i'm home in Etown.... LET'S PLAN!!!

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
I think theres more Evos per capita in Fort McMurray than any other city... seems like that anyways. Im not there but theres a few guys on here that are. Get that post count up and join MECA. Post some pics of ur ride in the colors thread, itll pad that post count

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah theres about so much left before MECA right? LOL.... I'm counting Down ......

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Speaking of Evos in McMurray I see here and there I guess I should be driving mine a lot rather than keeping it park.....

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Today was the first time I took her out after almost 2 weeks now ...... hahahah

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what year is your Evo?

·
Registered
845 Posts
I'm just curious who live in McMurray..... LOL.... It will be nice to know who's up here..... We should all plan for a "MINI MEET"..... Let me know what you guys think.... I'm in Ft. McMurray most of the time well for work if not i'm home in Etown.... LET'S PLAN!!!
I'm in for this meet! In town this long weekend as well.

Today was the first time I took her out after almost 2 weeks now ...... hahahah
I get an itch to drive mine after a few days and just find any reason to :p I do drives to Gregoire Lake or Anzac once in awhile. In fact, the last time I drove on the 881, I saw freshly paved straight asphalt, good for some 0-100 :godance:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Im always down for drinks and food. My place is always a good meeting point. Blai, cpove, weebles and a few others on here are from fort mac.

I think theres more Evos per capita in Fort McMurray than any other city... seems like that anyways. Im not there but theres a few guys on here that are. Get that post count up and join MECA. Post some pics of ur ride in the colors thread, itll pad that post count
not that many evo's around 12-13 by my count but there are more camaros,mustangs,chargers than anywhere else in the world.... person i work with just got their camaro back from 7g+ airbrush job.... yaaaaaaa LOL

I'll be around this weekend if anyone wants to line something up. Saturday kind of already planned... liquor, golf, liquor, golf cart, liquor, strikeforce fights, bbq, liquor. hahaha. Lets get something lined up!

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
I has an evo in fort mcmurray :neener:

When I first got mine there were like 3.... Now theres like..... a million.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Im always down for drinks and food. My place is always a good meeting point. Blai, cpove, weebles and a few others on here are from fort mac.

not that many evo's around 12-13 by my count but there are more camaros,mustangs,chargers than anywhere else in the world.... person i work with just got their camaro back from 7g+ airbrush job.... yaaaaaaa LOL

I'll be around this weekend if anyone wants to line something up. Saturday kind of already planned... liquor, golf, liquor, golf cart, liquor, strikeforce fights, bbq, liquor. hahaha. Lets get something lined up!
u forgot trucks!

oh yea, I was planning a fishing trip to christina lake for the day. I think it'd be cool to get a convoy of evos to conklin :p. anybody's welcome to join me.

·
Palindrome
1,132 Posts
I live at Mordor , err , i meen Suncor , Can I come ? ;-)

·
Registered
845 Posts
I live at Mordor , err , i meen Suncor , Can I come ? ;-)
haha same. absolutely. more details to come once i get plans set.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
XEX - I have an 08 WW MR....... Now thats better to see Ft.Mc guys lol.... Even just to chill and meet somewhere is good enough....... I think it will be cool if we all or most of us shows up in A&W thickwood Wednesday night just by the muscle cars are lol..... DOWN HILL RACE!!! LOL!!! :neener:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
.....................right or maybe? yes or no? lOL

·
Registered
78 Posts
I was up in Fort McMurray for most of the last year (until the end of June). I saw a blue evo around town quite a bit, and once a rally red one. Always an odd site next to those massive jacked up trucks everyone else drives around town. Doesn't the winter just destroy your evos?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I was driving my Evo in edmonton and left it there never really put too much KM on it.... And most of the time me and my fiancee drive the suv and we'll just leave the car Hibernate lol......

·
Registered
845 Posts
XEX - I have an 08 WW MR....... Now thats better to see Ft.Mc guys lol.... Even just to chill and meet somewhere is good enough....... I think it will be cool if we all or most of us shows up in A&W thickwood Wednesday night just by the muscle cars are lol..... DOWN HILL RACE!!! LOL!!! :neener:
i think our backs would be destroyed by the shit road...

I was up in Fort McMurray for most of the last year (until the end of June). I saw a blue evo around town quite a bit, and once a rally red one. Always an odd site next to those massive jacked up trucks everyone else drives around town. Doesn't the winter just destroy your evos?
doesn't matter winter or summer, car gets sand/gravel blasted, rock chipped, dinged and banged all year long. i just resign myself to the fact i'll re-paint it when i leave this town

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LOL @ blai4754 ....... What year is your Evo?

1 - 20 of 539 Posts