Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any idea what it's worth?

Full cage with the short throw by TWM in great condition.

Not a sale thread, just trying to see what these are going for, haven't seen them anywhere.

Located near Chicago, IL.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
15 Posts
If I was looking, I'd probably pay no more than $180 or maybe even less for that given that they out of business so that lifetime warranty is dead. For me it comes down to servicing it myself when it finally breaks and I'm not going to pay $400+ for a piece with so many custom moving parts that doesn't have any warranty or support. If warranty and support was active for it, I'd pay more but support was near non-existent from TWM when they were active anyways. Just my opinion, not looking to argue or compare ideology so if someone wants to pay more or less, good ups.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I was looking, I'd probably pay no more than $180 or maybe even less for that given that they out of business so that lifetime warranty is dead. For me it comes down to servicing it myself when it finally breaks and I'm not going to pay $400+ for a piece with so many custom moving parts that doesn't have any warranty or support. If warranty and support was active for it, I'd pay more but support was near non-existent from TWM when they were active anyways. Just my opinion, not looking to argue or compare ideology so if someone wants to pay more or less, good ups.
I understand your thinking and appreciate your reply!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have one in my Evo and was wondering about this too. As far as I’m concerned that’s a tough piece, unlikely to break under normal conditions. I’d try to get $300 for it. It’s one of those rare mods that is impossible to get now. It’s possible it might be worth more to the right person, but if I wanted one I’d be willing to pay $300.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts