Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I told my cousin i'd post this up on here since he doesn't get on evoxforums. But heres his RA. Built 2.0, FP Green full bolt ons. E85 Hard to see but it translates to 440hp / 360tq at 26psi on AMS's mustang dyno. I'm pretty impressed with this coming from an RA.

Attachments

·
Banned
3,991 Posts
I told my cousin i'd post this up on here since he doesn't get on evoxforums. But heres his RA. Built 2.0, FP Green full bolt ons. E85 Hard to see but it translates to 440hp / 360tq at 26psi on AMS's mustang dyno. I'm pretty impressed with this coming from an RA.
whats his screen name on evom? I only knew of one green RA and it blew up.

edit: oh it must be hotshot... glad his car is up and running again. He's got the numbers to catch. 11.82 quarter mile in a RA...

I'd still like to see what Bryan's sportback RA is putting down currently on a dyno.

·
Registered
697 Posts
BB Green??! or JB Green?!

·
Banned
3,991 Posts
Sure is allot different driving a high HP sst car than when it just has 350HP
ya i'm anxious to do mine up a little more... i rode in weebles x mr with cams and green and its around your numbers. It was awesome.

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
Good night sweet clutches :confused2:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.