Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got back from English Racing a few hours ago from a tuning session. Prior to the tune I had a FP Red, Exedy hd twin clutch/SSP mc installed.
The car accelerates super smooth and pulls hard, I don't really notice the lag like others have mentioned. At 29PSI it now puts down 419whp 386wtq.

I'm very happy with the results and want to thank the guys at English Racing for taking care of my car. Thank you to John Bradley for tuning and answering all my questions. I would recommend their shop to anyone.

Heres the dyno sheet
Le Evo X red2[2].jpg

·
Registered
8,999 Posts
I'm running Peak WW fluid for safety. I'm still kicking around the idea of running 100% meth. I may later down the road, but I'm pretty happy with the set up right now. 92 octane
So the dyno was done on H2O/Meth and 92?

Do me a favor and fill in the blanks a bit please :thumbup:

A. Dyno chart must be attached not linked to another site.
B. Modifications must be listed as at the time of the dyno "do not direct people to see your signature"
C. List the type of fuel you were using or any additives.
D. Tuning method / software used

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Is this a WINPEP or Dynojet?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Dynojet
Is this a WINPEP or Dynojet?
:)
no prob. yup 92 oct/peak.

A. Dyno chart must be attached not linked to another site: No sure how to do this i attached it from my desktop.

B. Modifications must be listed as at the time of the dyno "do not direct people to see your signature":
FP Red
Deatchworks 800cc inj
Kelford stg 2 cams/springs
AMS sri, fmic, U/L icp, widemouth dp, hfc
Greddy SE cbe
Walbro fuel pump
AEM h20/meth kit running peak ww fluid

C. List the type of fuel you were using or any additives.
92 octane

D. Tuning method / software used
open ecu

So the dyno was done on H2O/Meth and 92?

Do me a favor and fill in the blanks a bit please :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Ohhh and it starts......

I will say nice "numbers"! If you love the tune don't worry about what people are going to say. Great job bro!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
I bet it's a best and like whitewind stated don't worry about the numbers it's relative to what you laid down stock. I have no doubt being a fpo red if tuned properley it will be a very low 11 second car.

ALso what was your idc on 800 cc I am sure that is your limiting factor you might need to step up to 1000cc

·
Registered
8,999 Posts
Ohhh and it starts......

I will say nice "numbers"! If you love the tune don't worry about what people are going to say. Great job bro!
I don't think its like that, personally I just want to capture the data for future reference.

OP; can you please edit the first post with the data you listed?

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
I don't think its like that, personally I just want to capture the data for future reference.

OP; can you please edit the first post with the data you listed?
No you always been strait about sh*t. I know your Data guy. Mine was for about 70% of evoxforums lol.

·
Registered
10,008 Posts
fantastic numbers. I was 100% sure I was going to go with a Green.. and now youre swaying me to a red. :/

1 - 20 of 26 Posts