Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Been a lurking on here for a while, not posted much. I have a nice blue X FW360 and Im from the UK :)

Was wondering how much I should be looking at selling a used FP Red turbo for. I know I cant post a for sale thread up yet as I need 50 posts, and don't plan on spamming the forum to get to 50, so may put it on ebay, or on here in a few weeks if my post limit is up.

What should I be realistically charging for a used FP red?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Depending on how much use is on it I would say 1000+ A brand new one in the US goes for about 1700 USD so - usage and wear and tear and i would say 1100-1400 would be a safe area, maybe more.

You could always put it up for bid, and the bidders will determine what its worth :)

·
Registered
14,255 Posts
Depending on how much use is on it I would say 1000+ A brand new one in the US goes for about 1700 USD so - usage and wear and tear and i would say 1100-1400 would be a safe area, maybe more.

You could always put it up for bid, and the bidders will determine what its worth :)
a new one for 1700? Where are you seeing this?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It has only done 3000 miles.

Just to state. Im not selling on this forums as Im not allowed as my post count is low. But it is up for sale on the UK evo sote, MLR and I may put this on eBay. Prob asking for $1400 plus shipping.

Again, this is not for sale on this forum, just trying to gauge a price

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
That one doesn't have the anti surge & 3" inlet that the newer ones have. I am in the same boat as you. i bought a t3 set up and am going to be selling my red but not sure what to charge as it doesn't have them either.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Like stated above... It's based on miles and if it comes w/ options like... anti surge, inlet, high feed oil line and 18psi wga... Also what shipping cost will be from the sellers location since anyone can send their stock turbos into FP to get upgraded for a fairly good price and it seems like theres enough cores out there being sold for around $300-$350 if no one wants the down time.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I think you are dreaming if you think you can sell if for $1400 considering its the first generation without the 3inch antisurge housing & not BB. I purchased the same generation turbo brand new from this forum for way less.. Instead of continuing to post on this thread, you should try the search function to see how much ppl have sold them for.

GLWS but :)

·
Registered
561 Posts
I think you are dreaming if you think you can sell if for $1400 considering its the first generation without the 3inch antisurge housing & not BB. I purchased the same generation turbo brand new from this forum for way less.. Instead of continuing to post on this thread, you should try the search function to see how much ppl have sold them for.

GLWS but :)

it's sold, X is sold, he now has a gtr lmao

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.