Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i am gonna run the fpblack on 91 on a build motor i wanna know if any one has done it already i wanna check what kinda number you guys got ???

This is gonna be set up
engine build 2.0
G2 cams with valve springs and retainers
Fpblack ported
exhaust mani. ported and coated by MAP
1300cc DW
AMS fuel rail
DW301 fuel pump
02 megan housing
turbo xs full exhaust with test pipe
Perrin intercooler
INjen intake and upper IC pipe
Fuel pump relay change to the blue one
exedy twin HD clutch
Complete rebuild tranny and rear diff
wideband by AEM with boost gauge
Ecuflash software

i thinks that's it if i remember something else i will add it.

I am gonna do the 91oct tune first and then gonna try to a e85 tune an see how that goes with this set up pretty much hoping that the Dw those not die on me.

Thanks

Mitsael

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey man those are great number bro !!! thanks!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah man that is thing that sucks here about kansas that the only thing we get is 91 oct but we also get some e85 so i probably will go that route.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I think on a mild tune you should be ok on 91, but I would go straight for the E85 if you plan on hitting better numbers. It would be more safe than the 91.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah i am going all in e85 for sure!!! But why the mild tune in 91 if you do not mind me asking ?? I kinda also do not trust in 91 to much but the car is also my dd to work since i am in the mil. AD

The block is being build internal and the head also and new belts and etc is a complete build from jack transmissions.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got 431 whp on Dynojet, I am cammed, stage 3 bolt ons.
you got that number in how any PSI ??? ALso how much tq did you got with the set up ??

·
Registered
398 Posts
Yeah i am going all in e85 for sure!!! But why the mild tune in 91 if you do not mind me asking ?? I kinda also do not trust in 91 to much but the car is also my dd to work since i am in the mil. AD

The block is being build internal and the head also and new belts and etc is a complete build from jack transmissions.
I wouldnt go aggressive on 91 because its prone to detonation.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
true true !!!! yeah i am just probably gonna get a double tune pretty much for the winter time i can go back to 91 since i work swings and my car has to seat outside. :-(

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
gotcha bro !!! well man good luck with your set up and the numbers which i am pretty sure they are gonna be good!!! :)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Those are pretty good number for 91 oct bro!!! Those it feels laggy or how ????

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 31 Posts