Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all. Listing this car on here for my dad. He never drives the car and has it for sale on a local classified, that's it. He usually buys a car like this, and never drives it because he is so scared of it getting a rock chip or getting dirty lol. I told him I would post it up on here since it is a good community full of people that appreciate cars that have been taken care of.

So, like the title says it is a 2010 Shelby GT500, in show room condition. When he would drive it, there couldn't be a cloud in the sky, hell, he doesn't even park anywhere near a tree to avoid getting sap on it. Car is always stored in a climate controlled garage. The car is completely stock engine wise. The only thing he had done was add the little louvers on the rear windows, which was done at the dealership.

Color is white with the Grabber Blue stripes, which is carried into the interior with the stripes on the seat. He ordered the car with every option available. I really don't know what all of the options are, but I remember him bitching at the dealership because they were trying to order it without a few options.

The car is immaculate. It only has 1058 miles on it. It would probably have around 200, but he actually drove it one day and took it on a road trip to visit some family. I think he actually built some boost like 5 times with the car.

VIN: 1ZVBP8JS6A5156886
He is asking 42k for the car. A lot cheaper than buying an Evo and converting it to RWD.

PM me with any questions or more pictures. I will ask my old man and get back to you ASAP. Also, if you accidentally drive halfways across the country in the wrong direction and end up in ND, you can stop by and look at it.

Onto the picture overload!

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
Just tell him to let you drive it

·
Registered
153 Posts
Looks great... I'd be tempted to sell it to when a 650hp snake is just around the corner. GLWS

·
Registered
616 Posts
Looks great... I'd be tempted to sell it to when a 650hp snake is just around the corner. GLWS
^ I would've gone that route if I was going "top of the line" and spending that kinda money.

Either way, phat ride. I'd sport it.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Beautiful car! glws. I hope for his sake he keeps it.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Nice snake man. I have one too with like 800hp.

...on Forza.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Put a 2ft spoiler on it and il buy it.

·
Banned
132 Posts
Very nice deal I dont know why people are joking around, its in a higher class then our junk evos... I love evos but they are pos IMO

1 - 20 of 36 Posts