Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Evo X Final Edition
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Final Edition Rally Red! I am THE ONLY owner of this vehicle and I personally purchased it Brand New back on December 11th, 2015.
Serial #0152 VIN: JA32W7FVXFU027404
Purchased from Russ Darrow Mitsubishi in Waukesha, WI. I drove it off the lot with 9 Miles on it! Currently, my car has just passed 8,250 miles only! As it sits, I currently have 8,261 miles on it! THAT S IT! That equals about 1,600 miles per year on average for the last five years! I only drive the car when nice out and hardly ever in the rain. IT HAS NEVER SEEN ANY WISCONSIN WINTER! Every Winter Season it has been garage kept and ran/moved weekly until Spring shows up and ALL salt is off roads. My car has full bolt ons and has been retuned by AMS down in Illinois twice. Made 336WHP and 357WTQ which is very fun on the street and really comes alive full throttle and pulls hard through the redline. WAY quicker than the stock form while retaining reliability. I have NEVER tracked the car and honestly have only launched the car ONE time, thats it. That took place summer of 2020.
MOD LIST:
ENGINE –
*INTAKE/INTERCOOLER: ETS Intake Wrinkle Black; ETS Lower Intercooler Pipe Wrinkle Black; ETS Upper Intercooler Pipe Wrinkle Black; AMS Front Mount Intercooler
*BOV: Go Fast Bits (GFB) TMS Respons Hybrid
*EXHAUST: AMS Widemouth Downpipe; AMS Test Pipe Catted; CUSTOM Cat-Back exhaust with NO Mufflers. Fabricated out of .065” Wall 3.0” Stainless Tube w/ 4.0” Tips
*TUNING: COBB Accessport V3; Grimmspeed Boost Control Solenoid; Mitsubishi Fuel Pump Relay Upgrade CZ4A “Orange”
*DRESSUP: APR Performance Carbon Fiber Radiator Shroud
*TURBO KIT: My Car will be sold with a BRAND NEW Sheepey Race Top Mount Turbo Kit! Almost a $5,000 value which includes a custom Top Mount Manifold, Precision Ball Bearing 5858 .82AR Turbo and Custom Downpipe with Open Dump. I purchased it Black Friday 2019 and Received it 03/2020 but was unable to install this year due to COVID19 and other reasons. Details can be found here:
BATTERY – STM Odyssey PC925 Lightweight Battery Kit w/Black Anodized Tie Down (*NEW 10/2020)
DRIVETRAIN - STOCK
SUSPENSION – Tein Flex Z Coilovers
BRAKES – STOCK BREMBO
WHEELS/TIRES – Work Wheels CR Kiwami Ultimate Matte Bronze 18x9.5 +12 5x114 wrapped in Michelin Pilot Super Sport 265/35ZR18
*NOTE: The car does throw the TPMS dashlight. I purchased BRAND NEW OEM TPMS sensors when my tires were put on, however, I never took it back to dealer to have them reconfigured to the ECU to remove the light.
INTERIOR (10/10) – STOCK *Non Smoker
EXTERIOR (9.25/10) – Factory Option Exterior Kit which includes: Front, Side and Rear Airdams, Brake Air Guides, and Rear Spoiler Extension; Window Tint done by Artistic in Waukesha, WI; APR Performance Carbon Fiber Front Splitter; Comes with Dustop Car Cover; Fenders are rolled to fit aftermarket wheels. Flaws: there are a 2-3 dings in the hood; 1 Small Scratch on driver door, low; 1 small ding passenger door above door handle; Some rock chips in wheel wells. That’s about it. Most flaws aren’t noticeable without the right angle or light. Overall, my car isclean!!

*NOTE: I HAVE EVERY SINGLE STOCK COMPONENT THAT CAME FROM FACTORY THAT WILL COME WITH THE CAR! THAT INCLUDES THE SPECIAL EDITION ENKEI DARK CHROME FACTORY WHEELS AND TIRES, THE STOCK BILLSTEIN STRUTS WITH EIBACH SPRINGS, STOCK INTAKE/EXHAUST COMPONENTS ETC. WILL INCLUDE ALL RECEIPTS Why am I selling? Simply put, life choices and medical. More Pictures? Have questions? No problem, just ask! I am an open book with this car and value honesty so I want the new owner to be fully informed with EVERYTHING about my car. This is a very rare opportunity for someone to purchase a low mileage Evo X Final Edition! NO JOYRIDES! NOT IN RUSH TO SELL. ASKING $44,000.00 OBO. DONT LOWBALL ME PLEASE

1 - 2 of 2 Posts