Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got my accessport for sale...been on my car for around 5k miles. Unmaried and ready to plug and play. Idk how much they go for so ile say(PRICE CHANGE 425 OBO)

I also have my aero force interseptor for sale( i was a tester on this gauge so i dont even know if they are out for this car yet)http://www.aeroforcetech.com/products_interceptor.html information on the gauges) the gauge never left the box it came in and all the wires are brand new never even got to take the ziptie off of them:(. comes with everything both besels( white and black) and chrom and black trim rings for you to choose how you like it. i will sell this for 240 shipped OBO( cost me 280$shipped and i live in the same state they shipped it to lol) and if its not out yet you will be the first to get to use this ever.

send me a pm Because I rarley get on here now and i will check pms from my phone. and both work perfectly fine and just how i recieved them but i lost my job and had to sell the car so i need to sell these and try to get some of my money back.

PICTURES: with name and date are in my photo bucket and i will try to upload here. http://s688.photobucket.com/albums/vv246/nicksredline/

When i upload here they are huge so hopfully my link works and is alowed on here. thanks alot and if i need to upload here tell me and i will try to resise them Thanks alot Nick

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump info on the interseptor on the sight next to it. Super nice gauge idk if anyone here huas used them before... I have used in a lot of cars and the gauges are great...you can get trouble codes erase codes, intake temp, exhaust temp, boost, cam timing, etc all u want great gauge

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump again... if u pick it up in ohio ile drop the price to 390 and I can do a package deal on both...is the gauge even out for the x yet? Or does anyone elce know how good these gauges are I am so suprised these are not sold yet..

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
bump for a great gauge. i used mine tonight for a bit and its awesome. i dont think these have been released yet. i bought mine off a member.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dbump again throw me some offers the accessport was like 695 when first bought and the other gauge I compleatly forget but its well over what I'm askin and its brand new never left the box ( wires still in original ziptie)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.