Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a bunch of parts i am going to be putting up for sale and i will continue to add to this thread. As of right now i only have pictures of the following because i am at work. I will be adding some Goodridge stainless steel brake lines with fluid, MAP short runner manifold (coated), Mitsubishi MR Fog light piece (for cold air intakes), Blox front motor mount and maybe a couple other things.

AGP CAI - $110 obo plus shipping and paypal fees If you want me to add t-bolt clamps, add $15.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Boost leak tester - $25 - $40 plus shipping and paypal fees. Boost Leak tests are required by a lot of tuners to be done before any tune. You can buy one of these and save some money. If you like having e-tunes or road tunes you can run your own boost leak test before the tuning process. The boost leak test will show a lot of different things like, leaks in vacuum lines, leaky BOVs/DVs, loose intercooler pipes/ fittings and so much more. If you have any kind of leak and get a tune then the tune will not be consistent and will cause problems esp when temperature changes.

This will also show you what PSI your stock BOV/DV will crack open.

I made a couple different types to see which one i liked best. They are all made out of CPVC schedule 80 fittings (rated at 200+ psi). One style has a pressure gauge that is liquid filled and reads 0-60psi and the other style does not. They have all been tested and do not leak. All that is required to use this on your car is a 2.5" coupler (for stock turbos) or a reducer coupling from your turbo size to 2.5". If you would like me to supply a coupler, i can at an added cost. If you have any questions, feel free in PM me. The leak tester with a pressure gauge is the $40 and one without is the $25. The tester connects to a normal air source (air compressor, electric pump, hand pump haha). You can use this to test your entire system or i can supply another piece if you want to test just your intercooler.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Brand New - Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake lines with 3 pints of Motul RBF 600 fluid - $115 plus shipping and paypal fees.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Attachments

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump...

Sorry i will get better pcitures tonight. I had a busy weekend and my grandma passed away last night. The AGP intake is in pretty good conditions. I bought it used but never even installed it because i ended up being a beta tester for Akuma's IC pipe and intake.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the bump. If the person who buys this CAI wants the MAF scaling and some help keeping there AFR's in check, just let me know.

·
Registered
9 Posts
willing to part out the intake I just need the bottom cold air extension no filter and no pipe going to the turbo lmk

·
Registered
982 Posts
Text sent!

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Brakelines & Fluid SOLD!! Thank you Maladjusted!

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Intake sold! Thank you xezerax

1 - 13 of 13 Posts