Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
What plans would cause you to get rid of AMS downpipe?

·
Registered
2,413 Posts

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Chaz, you've had like 3-4 different plans the past 6 months! What are you going for now, more handling for tracking? I thought you had a pretty good thing going with that turbo swap. What made you change your mind? I'm guessing something with suspension/handling

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Chaz, you've had like 3-4 different plans the past 6 months! What are you going for now, more handling for tracking? I thought you had a pretty good thing going with that turbo swap. What made you change your mind? I'm guessing something with suspension/handling
Honestly I've realized that my current setup makes plenty of power. I've done full bolt ons, a tune, brakes, tires, and some carbon fiber dress up. I want to do some suspension and maybe aero to just make it a nice all-around mid-level car.

I absolutely pooped on cars with tons more power at the track day. I want to invest more money in driver mod honestly. 280/310 is plenty.

·
Registered
59 Posts
How much would shipping to 96826 (Hawaii) cost?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.