Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS AMS intercooler, Injen CAI with heat sheild PRICE REDUCTION

Hey guys....Now that spring and the show season is here its time for me to clear out my garage. I will ship all parts at buyers expense unless other arrangements are made. Paypal is accepted, but at buyers expense ([email protected]). I live in queens NY if anyone wants to pick somthing up. All parts are recently resprayed flat black. All parts have around 5-6 k miles on them...but these are not mechanical items ....they only collect and pass air so miles really dont matter...lol
Keith
347-809-1608
Up for sale>>>>>>

-3.5 in AMS intercooler

$350

-Injen CAI with filter and heat sheild....the mass air flow sensor housing has a broken bolt in it. I can be removed. My car ran fine with just the one holding it in. You can always reseal youe sensor in. I reflected this defect in the pricing

$125.00

Attachments

·
Registered
863 Posts
Willing to separate pipes....only need lower

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
219 Posts
I need pix!!!!!!!!!!!! Please lol thankx

·
Registered
219 Posts
i cant see pix, i only see blue box with question mark

·
Registered
219 Posts
Can u please show me the broken piece

·
Registered
982 Posts
What did you spray the fmic with? How long does each coat last before chipping requires a respray

·
Registered
301 Posts
What kind of paint? the intercooler is tempting except painting it brought the value down in my eyes cause thermal heat exchange. How easy do you think it would be the clean the paint off

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.