Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys,

I have a BNIB Synapse Synchronic Diverter Valve (probably one of the best if not the best BOV/DV you can but for your car) that I recently purchased. Nothing is wrong with it and it was never used.

This is the exact same thing our vendor DSG is selling but it doesn't come with the boost line kit. You don't need those and can just use vacuum hoses and a y connector from any local auto store but if you do want it you can just contact Synapse and purchase one which should run around $15.

NEW PRICE: $210 SHIPPED

Information on the DV...
"Synchronic DV is the first, truly compact, zero-diaphragm, high-flow Diverter Valve with a blistering actuation time measured at 25 milliseconds. MAF and speed density applications can apply the new design in push or pull orientation with the ability to fully re-circulate or vent-to-atmosphere the valve’s discharge. Construction is based on near-net investment casting of aerospace-grade Aluminum for the body, followed by CNC machining of all components including the forged 6061 actuator assembly. A complete selection of available mounting flanges are interchangeable between the SB and DV series and users can either upgrade from an existing BOV/DV or weld on to a new project. Boost/vacuum connections are made via 1/8th NPT threaded bosses that accept either Boost Connect™ or included nickel-plated-brass barb fittings. Each assembly is pressure tested to withstand 60 psi and positive lock clamshell retainers are included with each assembly for fitment."

·
Registered
314 Posts
You got pm'd

·
Registered
2,581 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
no response back yet though/

·
Registered
2,581 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,995 Posts
He's just selling the universal kit.

I'll help out whoever purchases it though, if you pick it up shoot me a PM and I'll get you the hoses and fittings at a good price to make it a complete kit.

Hope that helps you sell it :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
this is the full evoX kit or does it need anything else to bolt up to an EvoX?.
I have this same thing on my car. All you need to do is buy a vacuum hose to connect it to the car.

And yeah if you want it to look nicer with the nicer fittings and hard lines then like Sean said he can help you get them. They're really cheap like $15.

·
[CCEvo President]
2,964 Posts
what kind of trades sir?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts