Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**ALL BRAND NEW NEVER INSTALLED** ETS Intake *CHEAP!* ETS EXHAUST CMC SS BRAKE LINES

ALL PARTS LOCATED NEAR TRENTON NJ, Zip: 19067
PAYMENT, Paypal works, local pickup makes everyone a winner! :D

All parts are brand new, never installed, taken out of the box for photographs only. I am selling them because I have just been told I am deploying (military) in September. The deployment was unexpected due to illness/injury in another unit, and they asked me to fill. The car is going also unfortunately (See my other ad!)

That said, I am not desperate to sell, as it doesn't bother me one bit for these to sit boxed up at my parents place for the year I'm away while I leave this thread open online :neener: All I have to say is "ship box #xxxx" and I can still get these parts sold while I'm overseas.

Long story short...I'm not desperate, so fuck you vultures trying to take advantage! :D

ETS Evo X Dump 02 Eliminator Downpipe w/ wideband bung - $445+Shipping

ETS Evo X Test Pipe - $200+Shipping

ETS Single 3'' Exhaust - $680+Shipping

ETS Intake, brushed piping, black couplings - $225+Shipping

Giro Disc Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line, FRONT and BACK - $53+Shipping EACH

Magnus Motorsports CMC - $215+Shipping

Don't waste money on the SAME parts! BNIB is BNIB!

·
Registered
619 Posts
PM Sent about test pipe

·
Registered
333 Posts
I am local and i am interested in a lot of your parts. Is there any way you can PM me your number? thanks!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Not sure what constitutes "cheapo" but if you mean is it a rebuilt one, yes it is...as that was all that was (and is) available at the time.

I would say it was purchased DEC 2010

EDIT - Come to find out, actually, its not rebuilt, its a factory mitsu Evo 8/9 CMC from Mitsu

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LETS GET THIS EXHAUST GONE! The box is huge and taking up floor space in my living room!!

And, someone buy this CMC. If you have an upgraded clutch running on the stock CMC, you ARE wrong!:neener:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes Joey

And the DP was sold on the first day. Sorry Steve! Butttttt....

This will flow marginally better than a V2 system (straight pipe) AND is $200 dollars less (thats an intake right there). AND Its in NJ so you could either save a TON on shipping OR pick it up!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts