Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bought this back in april and installed it then took it off a week later (decided to go with AEM wideband and my OCD kicked in and I got an AEM boost to match). I paid close to $150 shipped. Asking $130 shipped.

Gauge comes with all wires/harnesses/sensors. No gauge cup was included in original sale so unfortunately I don't have one to offer.

I'm apparently dyslexic bc I had originally made my FS sign back on august 2nd and wrote 2/8/11 on the sign instead :duh:

Installed...

Crappy phone pic taken today...

·
Registered
8,577 Posts
since I don't know the Defi brand is this is a mechanical or electronic sweep?

like does it come with a map sensor or vac line to the gauge? I need a new boost/vac gauge for my truck and if has a mechanical, I want to go to electronic, that will be the last time I do a mechanic boost/vac.

Judging by the needle sitting at 0 I can only assume it's mechanical, but I want to verify.

·
Registered
159 Posts
since I don't know the Defi brand is this is a mechanical or electronic sweep?

like does it come with a map sensor or vac line to the gauge? I need a new boost/vac gauge for my truck and if has a mechanical, I want to go to electronic, that will be the last time I do a mechanic boost/vac.

Judging by the needle sitting at 0 I can only assume it's mechanical, but I want to verify.
As far as I know, all the Defi boost gauge are Electronic. The sensor is under the hood and only wires comes in the cabin. I have one identical to this one.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Simple enough for a noob to install. Just search. I'm sure there's over 10 how-to's on here and around the web.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts