Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys,
I sold the evo last year (white SE), and am finally getting around to selling all the parts for it. Lots of this stuff is awesome, some of it i just honestly need to get rid of and dont want to just junk it. Open to all REASONABLE offers, i just need to get it out of storage to make space. Obviously email me with any questions, more than happy to answer questions or even txt. My ebay feedback is perfect and over 100 under the same user name. Was an active forum member for a while before i sold the car as well. I joined a touring band and bought a house so i had to sell my SE. My email is [email protected]

-Updated listing and removed sold photos to make post smaller.

Only used for 1 track day, Front and rear Raybestos ST43 pads with Girodisc front and rear titanium pad shields ---- FRONTS AND SHIMS SOLD, STILL HAVE REARS

Half full Diaqueen for SST trans

Grimmspeed 3 port ----SOLD

Cobb Access Port V3 with all accessories. ----SOLD

Full AMS Cat-Back Exhaust with RARE twin tip!!! Comes with all the Tone adjuster plates too. Downpipe and TP----SOLD

AMS Intercooler - ----SOLD

AMS Intake and UICP ----SOLD

SST OEM aluminum shift knob ----SOLD

AEM UEGO digital wideband with sensor and all accessories -----SOLD

4 SSR Type F Wheel Matte Black 18x9.5" -----SOLD

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Idk shoot me a number. Keep in mind unless you're picking up in NJ shipping the wheels might be a bit more costly. The wheels come with some accessories and stuff too. I think they have evox tpms in them too) Shoot me an email and I can send more pictures

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
going to respond to all emails shortly. thanks for the interest guys!

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
damn, so many messages! thanks everyone

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DINO! i know right. yeah i joined this crazy band called Dillinger Escape Plan, so i probably wont be for very long.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Still have the intake, intercooler, wheels, and full exhaust and other smaller stuff. If anyone is NJ and willing to come get the big stuff, i'll give you a killer deal.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bump!

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bump! still have some good stuff left!

AMS intake
AMS intercooler
AMS Full turbo back exhaust
ect....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.