Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Changing the set up on the car, my loss is your gain!

First up. Greddy Ti-C cat back. Tip is in great condition, there is a scratch on the bottom side of the can and mid pipe from the car being so low by previous owner. I didn't know it was there till I took it off.... 250 BO + shipping + 3% PP fee, shipping will be done with greyhound so it won't cost a fortune (<100 generally). And of course all parts will be cleaned before sent, I know some are a bit dirty.
SOLD

Next up. AEM Airbox. Has the "paper filter" which is in good condition. No scratches on box. The screws for the top are green titanium bolts (not pictured). 150 shipped (I'll cover PP fees). It is boxed up and ready to ship. Housing and everything look brand spanking new after they were cleaned up.
Someone asked about the CARB sticker, it doesn't have it on it, but there is a form to fill out. Take a picture of it in your car and fill out all the information, and AEM will send you a new sticker. You can also keep the paperwork stating that the intake you have is covered (if you don't have the sticker) and use that as proof if a cop feels like being a weiner.

Next up is ARK test pipe. It has 2 bungs welded at the mouth (02 and cat). I never used it, going with a custom exhaust. Previous owner had it on for 1500 miles. 125 + shipping +3% PP.

SOLD
That is all for now. Have a few other parts I might sell....still on the fence.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.