Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys,

Just thought I would get an early start on this, but I recently ordered the K&N Typhoon intake/uicp kit and only plan to keep the uicp portion. If anyone has any interest in a brand new K&N short ram intake, please PM or post away.

Also, I plan on getting my uicp powdercoated flat black if anyone has interest in doing the same with the intake portion. Don't know pricing yet, but when I take mine to get powdercoated I can do the intake as well if someone wants that done (just have to pay the cost to do so which shouldn't be much ~ $20-30).

In total I paid $306 and change for the Typhoon system, so for the intake portion with heatshield, I will be looking for $175 picked up (SoCal area -LA/OC) or $195 shipped (U.S. preferred but will do foreign for whatever the additional cost is) plus whatever the cost is for powdercoating if someone wants that as well. PM or post away!

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: This is the exact one I purchased through ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180682121278&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT

PICS:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Thought of something: Does anyone know if the K&N intake pipe (part of the typhoon kit) is compatible with the stock evo air box kind of like the HKS air suction intake kit?

Kind of random... but if it somehow is compatible then I might not sell that portion of the intake system which at that point I would part out just the filter and the heat shield...

Let me know please...THANKS!

EDIT: Someone told me it is NOT fit...But IF SOMEONE ON HERE KNOWS FOR SURE THAT IT WILL FIT THEN PLEASE LET ME KNOW...Thanks!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
I know you're trying but the rules are very specific for a reason. You have to take the picture with your name and date handwritten in the picture otherwise they shut you down. I'm sure Joey will give you until tomorrow, but beyond that, prolly not.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^ Ok thanks for the heads up. I just thought I would give you guys the heads up not trying to break any rules or cause any problems. My shipping info says its coming in tomorrow and I will post it tomorrow after work then. Thanks again for busting my ballz...lol

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
To clarify exactly what is being sold:

BRAND NEW unused still in the packaging-
-K&N Cone Filter
-Short Ram Intake Piping (wrinkle red)
-All Necessary Hoses, Clamps, etc
-Instruction Manual

PM OR POST OFFERS!

THANK YOU!